- Measuring range: -65,0 até 1200,0°C (-85.0 até 2192°F)
- Resolution: 0,1°C
- Accuracy (Note: The system accuracy depends on the accuracy of the used temperature sensor:
- Device: ±0.1% v.MW. ±1°C
- Cold junction: ±0.3°C
- Temperature drift: ±0,01% do valor medido/ K ±0,025°C/ K
- Connection DIN Mini thermocouple socket
- Easy to read
- 3-line segments LCD
- Additional symbols
- Illuminated (white)
- User adjustable backlight duration
- 180º rotating display for an excellent reading depending on the position of the instrument
- Overhead display at the push of a button
- Measurements in just 3 seconds!
- Measuring cycle: Approx. 3 measurements per second
- First class thermocouple compensation
- Max, Min function
- Hold function
- Ø1.5 mm type K penetration probe included reference GF1TK-E1.5
- Protection class:
- IP40 (Connection DIN Mini thermocouple socket)
- Waterproof housing IP65/ IP67
- Small, compact body with a modern, ergonomic design
- Long battery life Service life > 2500 hours with alkaline batteries (without backlighting)
- Zero and slope adjustment
- ABS waterproof housing
- Operation: 4 long-life keys
- Dimensions 108 x 54 x 28 mm
- Weight: 125 gramas incluído baterias
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Directives and standards
- The devices conform to the following Directives of the Council for the harmonisation of legal regulations of the Member States:
- 2014/30/EU EMC Directive
- 2011/65/EU RoHS
- Applied harmonised standards:
- EN 61326-1:2013
- Emission limits: Class B
- Immunity according to Table 1
- Additional errors: < 0.5 % FS
- EN 50581:2012
In the development of the new G1200 series, the focus was deliberately on the essential elements of measurement technology. the sophisticated thermocouple reference junction is the center of attention for the best final accuracy here, despite the fair overall price in a class comparison, no savings were made!
Due to the first-class thermocouple compensation ("virtual ice point") with high-quality reference
temperature measurement and sophisticated design, they achieve unrivaled measurement reliability in this class.
Pure measurement with a focus on precision, speed and reliability packaged in a compact housing distinguish an impressive price/performance ratio, Made in Germany.
The new G1200 handheld measuring devices also impress with their ergonomic design, dust and water-protected design in accordance with IP 65/67 (exception: probe connection) makes the device a reliable partner for professional users. The compact thermometer with a practical tipo K connection for interchangeable sensors or as a complete device including sensor with maximum overall precision.
The G1200 thermometer is included probe. Incorporating a large, easy to read digital display.
The G1200 gives a precise read-out of temperature over the range of -65,0 até 1200,0°C (-85.0 até 2192°F) with a 0.1 °C/°F resolution and an high accuracy, plus sensor inaccuracy. The thermometer will power off automatically after 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 minutes (User programmable, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled if required.
Low battery (icon) indication are displayed, when applicable. Each G1200 is powered by two AA batteries with a minimum life expectancy of 2500 hours in normal use without the backlight.
Note: The thermometer is supplied with type K probe for other type K probes, see our selection of probes.
Note: If you select Accredited Calibration Certificate (IPAC) when purchasing this product, click the Product Customization TAB and fill in the second field (TEXT - Required temperature calibration points.) with the respective required points or simply attach a copy of a calibration certificate.
An IP rating, also known as "International Protection" or "Ingress Protection" rating, is a value assigned to a product that determines its susceptibility to ingress from solids and liquids. The first numeric digit relates to the level of protection against solid objects, and the second numeric digit indicates the level of protection against liquid ingress. Click for a table of IP Rating values.
TABLE OF IP RATING VALUES
IP65 - No ingress of dust (6); Protection from water ingress: Low pressure jets of water (5).