IoT Datalogger is designed to record temperature and humidity with internal sensors. In case of defined and exceeded limits, an email is sent from the COMET Cloud.
Alarms are also indicated on the equipment by LED, on the LCD display and acoustically.
The recording is carried out in a non-volatile electronic memory. The data is transferred directly to the Comet Cloud to be viewed in a browser (Browser) on a PC, tablet or smartphone accessing the Comet Cloud or can be viewed on a PC via the included USB-C cable.
The GSM datalogger includes a traceable calibration certificate with declared metrological traceability based on the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025.
The datalogger allows autonomous measurements and data recording, with a recording interval between 1 second and 24 hours. The datalogger measures and records the temperature in the range between -20 to +60 °C with an accuracy of ± 0.4 °C and the relative humidity (%rh) in the range between 0 to 100 %hr with an accuracy of ± 1, 8% hr.
The programmable intervals in the internal memory are configurable from 1 second to 24 hours, the datalogger simultaneously records temperature and humidity, storing up to a maximum of 500,000 values in non-cyclical recording mode; 350,000 values in cyclic recording mode.
The U3120Gsim includes user configurable alarm limits and, in case defined limits are exceeded, an email is sent from the COMET Cloud and indicated locally by LED, display and an acoustic signal.
The datalogger enclosure is waterproof, protected by protection class IP67; IP30 sensors
This device allows:
- Measure and process logged data from internal sensors
- Detect and record min and max values (existing since last manual reset)
- Displays measured values on an LCD display. Some functions can be configured using two pushbuttons located next to the display (turning the device on and off, deactivating the alarm signal, resetting the Min/Max value)
- Allows you to store an autonomous chronological record of the measured values in the internal non-volatile memory. The values when recorded can be viewed at the time of recording or as average or minimum/maximum values detected during the recording interval. Recording can be performed continuously or only at alarm time. The recording mode can also optionally be set to non-cyclic to stop logging on memory fill or to cyclic. In this mode, the originally recorded values will be replaced by the new values after memory fills up.
- Two alarm thresholds are configurable for each measured quantity. Alarm signaling can be carried out visually, optionally by a symbol appearing on the display or by an LED indication, or acoustic. When the alarm status changes, the alarm message data messages can be uploaded to the Internet storage.
- Autonomous power supply by an internal Li-Ion battery, its charging is possible using a standard USB charger. The internal GSM modem is connected to the electrical network only when there is a request to send data to the Cloud, otherwise it is turned off to save energy.
- It is possible to communicate with a computer via a USB plug (all device settings, recorded data download and online monitoring). To communicate, the datalogger uses the USB HID standard, which does not require additional controllers on the PC.
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- Measuring range -20 to +60 °C
- Accuracy ±0.4 °C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- HUMIDITY SENSOR
- Measuring range from 0 to 100% RH
- Precision ± 1.8% RH
- Resolution 0.1% RH
- DEW POINT
- Measuring range -90 to +60 °C
- Accuracy ±1.5 °C at ambient temperature T <25 °C and RH >30%
- Resolution 0.1°C
- GSM MODEM PARAMETERS
- LTE Cat 1: LTE FDD/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Supported network types: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz, LTE FDD B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
- GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
- Operating temperature: Between -20 to +60 °C
- Channels: 2 channels, 1 internal temperature sensor and 1 relative humidity sensor
- Memory Capacity: 500,000 values in non-cyclic recording mode; 350,000 values in cyclic recording mode
- Internal memory recording interval: Configurable from 1 second to 24 hours
- Recording Interval for COMET Cloud: From every 5 minutes
- Interval for measuring and evaluating alarms: Configurable every 1 s, 10 s, 1 min
- recording mode:
- non-cyclic - datalogger suspends after filling memory
- cyclic - after filling the memory, the oldest data is replaced by the new ones
- Real-time clock: Year, leap year, month, day, hour, minute, second
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion A8200, 3.6V/5200mAh
- Protection class: Electronics IP67; IP30 sensors
- Dimensions: 61 x 93 x 53 mm, with antenna 120 x 93 x 53 mm
- Weight (including batteries): approximately 260 grams
- Warranty: 3 years
This datalogger is designed for autonomous measurements and recording of physical and electrical data, with the data recording interval from 1 s to 24 h.
To configure the datalogger, you need a PC with a USB interface. This device allows:
- Measure and process input data from internal sensors.
- Detect and record minimum and maximum values (existing since the last manual reset) of each quantity.
- Display measured values on an LCD display. Some functions can be controlled by two buttons located next to the display (turning the device off and on, deactivating the alarm signal, resetting the Min/Max values).
- Store an autonomous chronological record of measured values in internal non-volatile memory. The values to be collected can be measured at the time of recording or as average or minimum/maximum values detected during the recording interval. Recording can be done continuously or only at the time of the alarm. The recording mode can also be optionally set to non-cyclical to stop when the memory is full, or to cyclical. In this mode, the originally recorded values will be replaced with new values after the memory unit becomes full.
- Via the mobile operator's network, to send SMS messages to up to four selected recipients and JSON data messages to COMET Cloud Internet storage (optionally to your own storage). UxxxxG series dataloggers contain a combined 2G/4G (GSM and LTE) modem.
- Configure two alarm signaling limits for each measured quantity. The alarm can be signaled visually, optionally by the appearance of a symbol on the display or by a brief flash of an LED, or acoustically. When the alarm status changes, alarm SMS messages and/or JSON data messages can be sent to Internet storage.
- Send measured values via a data connection to Internet storage at an adjustable interval using JSON messages (further format specifications are available upon request).
- Send, at a configurable interval, informative SMS messages containing device identification, currently measured values and alarm states to up to four selected receivers. These messages can be of two types: user-readable (suitable for display on a mobile phone) or machine-readable (suitable for automated data processing in a database or cloud).
- Autonomous power supply from the internal lithium-ion battery, charging is possible using a standard USB charger. The internal radio modem is connected to the power supply only when there is a request to send data to the Cloud or send an SMS, otherwise it is turned off to save energy.
- Communicate with a computer via a USB interface (all device settings, download of recorded data and online monitoring). To communicate, the datalogger uses the HID USB standard, which does not require additional controllers integrated into the PC.